Book Title: Infants, Toddlers, and Caregivers: A Curriculum of Respectful, Responsive, Relationship-Based Care and Education
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Author: Janet Gonzalez-Mena
Infants, Toddlers and Caregivers
- Infant/Toddler Environment Rating Scale
- Prime Times, 2nd Ed: A Handbook for Excellence in Infant and Toddler Programs
- The Caregiver's Companion
- The Exceptional Child: Inclusion in Early Childhood Education
- Developmental Profiles: Pre-Birth Through Adolescence
- 1,2,3...The Toddler Years: A Practical Guide for Parents and Caregivers
- Guidance of Young Children (9th Edition)
- Health, Safety, and Nutrition for the Young Child, 9th Edition
- Developing Person Through Childhood
- Theories of Attachment: An Introduction to Bowlby, Ainsworth, Gerber, Brazelton, Kennell, and Klaus (NONE)
is an ideal introduction to care and education in the first three years of life, featuring a respectful approach inspired by field pioneers Magda Gerber and Dr. Emmi Pikler. The text provides practical information based on theoretical and research foundations that students can implement in a variety of infant and toddler settings. At a time in early childhood education when school readiness and technological devices and screens for the very young are hot topics, this text focuses on the value of free play, the development of self-reliance, and the importance of responsive, respectful interactions.
Instructors and students can now access their course content through the Connect digital learning platform by purchasing either standalone Connect access or a bundle of print and Connect access. McGraw-Hill Connect® is a subscription-based learning service accessible online through your personal computer or tablet. Choose this option if your instructor will require Connect to be used in the course. Your subscription to Connect includes the following:
• SmartBook® - an adaptive digital version of the course textbook that personalizes your reading experience based on how well you are learning the content.
• Access to your instructor’s homework assignments, quizzes, syllabus, notes, reminders, and other important files for the course.
• Progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement.
• The option to purchase (for a small fee) a print version of the book. This binder-ready, loose-leaf version includes free shipping.
Complete system requirements to use Connect can be found here: http://www.mheducation.com/highered/platforms/connect/training-support-students.html