Book Title: The Survival Guide to Bullying: Written by a Teen
Publisher: Scholastic Inc.
Author: Aija Mayrock
- Stick Up for Yourself: Every Kid's Guide to Personal Power & Positive Self-Esteem (Revised & Updated Edition)
- The Bullying Workbook for Teens: Activities to Help You Deal with Social Aggression and Cyberbullying
- Speak Up and Get Along!: Learn the Mighty Might, Thought Chop, and More Tools to Make Friends, Stop Teasing, and Feel Good About Yourself
- The Bully, the Bullied, and the Bystander: From Preschool to HighSchool--How Parents and Teachers Can Help Break the Cycle (Updated Edition)
- Bullying: Real And Lasting Ways To Stop Bullies, Stand Up For Yourself And Overcome Fear (Depression, Bullying in School, School Violence, Parenting, Workplace Bullying, Harassment)
- The 8 Keys to End Bullying Activity Book for Kids & Tweens: Worksheets, Quizzes, Games, & Skills for Putting the Keys Into Action (8 Keys to Mental Health)
- Bullying Is a Pain in the Brain (Laugh & Learn®)
- Confessions of a Former Bully
- Stand Strong: You Can Overcome Bullying (and Other Stuff That Keeps You Down)
- The Self-Esteem Workbook for Teens: Activities to Help You Build Confidence and Achieve Your Goals
The Survival Guide to Bullying covers everything from cyber bullying to how to deal with fear and how to create the life you dream of having. From inspiring "roems" (rap poems), survival tips, personal stories, and quick quizzes, this book will light the way to a brighter future. This updated edition also features new, never-before-seen content including a chapter about how to talk to parents, an epilogue, and an exclusive Q&A with the author.